- 70W x 4 Output with inbuilt Class-D amplifier
- Daylight viewable 2.7" QVGA colour TFT LCD screen 320 x 240
- Rugged aluminium die cast chassis
- Powerful ARM 9 350 MHz processor
- IP-x5 water resistance standard front and rear
- Ethernet Connectivity
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity
- FUSION-link capable
- 4 Zone Support - Zones are nameable
- Zones 2 - 4 can be disabled, each zone has a sub out, balance control and volume limit control
- iPod/iPhone/AM/FM/VHF and WX/AUX/USB/Sirius
- Internal USB jack for flash drive to play MP3 files (MS-IP700 only)
- Internal iPod/iPhone dock (IP700 only)
- VHF Receiver with squelch control - listen to VHF channels like Weather
- Customizable AUX screen - select from an image of a TV/DVD/Game or Portable media device
- Tone control operated by holding the encoder down - bass & treble
- Complete Control of the iPod Music Library - Fully integrated iPod user interface
- iPod/iPhone track art displayed in colour
- Amazingly Simple Controls - Most operations are controlled by the rotary encoder
- ID3 Tag (Title /Album/Artist) - displays embedded information from music files
- Multi language user interface - English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Dutch
- Key and LCD adjustable Backlighting
- 12 or 24 hour clock with alarm function
- Sirius reception (USA-only) enabled through optional Sirius receivers.
The world’s-first marine entertainment system equipped with FUSION-Link, the 700 series offers unparalleled integration capabilities such as access, control and communication with multi-function displays, remotes and compatible screens, as well as the Apple iPad or iPhone, and various Android products. The ultimate on-the-water entertainment solution, the FUSION 700 iPod and DVD systems provide the next level of marinized audio and video solutions.
Designed and engineered specifically for the marine environment, FUSION stereos are 40% more powerful than other systems on the market and deliver clear audio sound reproduction and dynamics that can be enjoyed above engine, wind and ambient noise typically associated with boating. Consisting of the MS-IP700 iPod and MS-AV700 DVD/CD models, the 700 series is SIRIUS® Satellite ready, includes an AM/FM and VHF tuner for additional audio entertainment options, and weather for planning and safety. Providing additional convenience for boaters, the stereos also feature an auxiliary input and customizable AUX screen that allows boaters to select TV, DVD, Game or portable media devices. Users can also play MP3 files stored on a flash drive connected to the stereo’s USB port.
Fully marinized, the system’s faceplate flips down for easy iPod insertion, secure stowage and removal. Compatible with the Apple iPod Touch, iPod Nano (Gen2, Gen3 and Gen4), iPod Classic (Gen5 and Gen6), and iPhone 3G, 3GS and 4, boaters have access to their full music and video libraries on the water. The MS-IP700 features a fully integrated user interface that illustrates embedded track title, album and artist as well as artwork on its color display. The unit’s rotary knob offers a familiar Apple iPod interface that makes it easy for users to scroll through stored media. The MS-AV700 DVD/CD stereo unit features disc skip protection and supports traditional CD, CD-R and CD-WR formats, as well as DVD videos. The MS-AV700 DVD/CD is fully compatible with the plug-and-play FUSION MS-IPDK or MS-IPDKUSB iPod docking systems, giving users the option of full IPod integration.
Compatible with the 700 series stereos, FUSION’s new MS-NRX200 wired remote provides easy access to the same source features as the head units for flexible programming and volume adjustments in each audio zone, or in preferred locations throughout a vessel. The unit features a STM32 microprocessor and high-contrast sunlight viewable 2.6-inch monochrome FSTN LCD display with adjustable key and screen backlighting. Compact and easy to install, the MS-NRX200 remote provides the same familiar Apple-approved user interface as the 700 series as well as FUSION’s Alpha Search Technology for convenient access to audio and video. Extending the system’s capabilities, the innovative remote is compatible with FUSION-Link and offers NMEA 2000 connectivity for control of multiple 700 series stereo units as well as the display of NMEA 2000 data.
FUSION 700 series stereos are black with chrome bezel edges and are housed in a rugged aluminum die-cast chassis that dissipates heat build-up common to the marine environment. Equipped with a powerful ARM 9.35 MHz processor and built-in Class-D amplifier, the MS-IP700 and MS-AV700 incorporate Multi-Zone technology, supplying up to four true audio channels with an incredible 70 watts of output power per zone.