- New, brighter LED backlighting
- Exclusive TrackBack™ feature
- Best-in-class Lowrance fishfinder technology
- Easy-to-use menu page and menu controls
- Quick-release tilt and swivel bracket
- Accurate internal GPS antenna
- MicroSD cardslot for high-detail mapping options
Elite-4 is much more than a compact product, with all the proven Lowrance® features you could want, plus the brightest LED backlit displays--providing clear viewing in any boating condition. The 300W RMS sounder reaches to depths of 800 ft/243 m with its dual-frequency 83/200 kHz Skimmer® transom-mount transducer including internal water-temp sensor and up to 120° of wider sonar coverage- at 83 kHz operation.
And the exclusive TrackBack feature lets you scroll back through four pages of sonar-display history to review targets in closer detail and save waypoints. Built-in memory allows for up to 3,000 waypoints, 100 routes/100 waypoints per route and 100 retraceable plot trails/up to 10,000 points per trail.
The Elite-4 is easy-to-install with a quick-release mounting system featuring tilt and swivel bracket for plug-and-play use. Or, it can be flush-mounted using the accessory mounting-kit option. For fast and smooth one-hand operation, the Elite-4 design includes easy-to-use page and menu controls. The simplified menus make the Elite-4 easy to learn and use right out of the box.
This bundle includes a custom 2GB Navionics Gold micro SD card with Gold coastal/offshore coverage of US and Canadian waters along with coverage of the Great Lakes, Alaska, Hawaii, the Bahamas and over 125 major Canadian lakes.
Welcome to the best consumer product-satisfaction support in marine electronics, now made even better.
In the unlikely event your Lowrance marine display fails in the first five years of new purchase, you’re fully covered with guaranteed options:
- If still under warranty, you have options of a no-charge replacement, or upgrade to a higher-performance model at a significant discount.
- After the warranty has ended, you still benefit with the option to upgrade to a comparable newer technology model, or even a higher-performance new display, at an exclusive loyal Lowrance user discount price that can’t be beat, or matched.
Display Resolution 320x240 (H x W)
SONAR / SOUNDER
Sonar Frequency 83/200 kHz
Sonar Output Power Max 262 W
Sonar Depth Max 1000 ft \ 305 m
NETWORKING / CONNECTORS
NMEA Output 0183
TECHNICAL / ENVIRONMENTAL
Housing ABS molding
Waterproof Standard IPx7
Power Supply 12 vDC
Input Voltage 10-17 V
- Elite 4 Fishfinder Chartplotter Display
- 83/200 kHz, 20/60 degree Skimmer transducer
- Navionics Gold
- Power/data cable
- Base mount
*This bundle includes a custom 2GB Navionics Gold micro SD card with Gold coastal/offshore coverage of US and Canadian waters along with coverage of the Great Lakes, Alaska, Hawaii, the Bahamas and over 125 major Canadian lakes.